Use your Skeeterlog® Chiminea Kit (by RediFlame) to provide mosquito protection and ambiance to your next outdoor party. Chiminea, pronounced “che-meh-NEH-yah,” is Spanish for “chimney.” Chimineas are functional fire features for outdoor enjoyment that have been around for hundreds of years.
Unlike a wider, more open fire pit, the chiminea contains the fire you set in it. Skeeterlogs and aromatic woods such as cedar, hickory, or mesquite are popular choices for the chiminea, which will blow the smoke up and out. After ignition, chimineas can reach full burn in 15 minutes. The fire can be controlled like any wood-burning outdoor fire pit or fireplace. The custom internal grid system facilitates a continuous burn & smoke.
Chiminea Kit Contains:
- One 14-inch handmade clay chiminea (Weight: 10 lbs; Dimensions: 15'' H x 8.25'' W x 13'' D)
- Two all-natural, insect-repellant Skeeterlog®
- Sample package of three RediLight Fire Starters
- Instructions for Use
- All-natural, recycled wood product: nontoxic, nonhazardous, and biodegradable
- Convenient 8″ x 2″ logs fit in the chiminea and fire pits
- Infused with eight different natural oils, including lemongrass, geranium, cinnamon, citronella, citrus, thyme, peppermint, and rosemary
- Each log smolders for up to 6 hours in your chiminea